Occupational Health and Safety Policy is based on the well being of our employees, our clients and the general public and is therefore a major consideration in all our activities.
Our policy imposes responsibilities on all our employees.
In particular employees must:
Report all injuries and hazards
Report all damages to property
Ensure the necessary safety equipment is used when necessary and protective clothing is worn, if required
Comply with supervisors’ instructions
Ensure all areas are left clean and tidy
Our Supervisors must ensure that:
1. Compliance with requirements laid down by State authorities, legislation and regulations
2. Safe and healthy working conditions are provided and maintained
3. Safe working methods are developed, promulgated, implemented and monitored on a regular basis
4. Close attention is given to the selection and placement of employees to enable them to perform their work with motivation and safety in a risk free environment
5. The training of employees is such that they understand thoroughly and always use safe procedures in all phases of their work.
6. On site training is on going and closely monitored.
7. Employees are trained to comply with safety rules and the need for safe working practices
8. Immediate first-aid treatment of any accident is arranged.
MANAGEMENT COMMITMENT & EXPERTISE
Our Management team are actively involved in customer service and customer relations. This involvement is evidenced by constant visiting of sites by the Managing Director to sites and the ability of clients to contact management at all times;
Accidents resulting in personal injury or damage to equipment and materials represent needless waste and suffering. Therefore, it is essential that all supervisors and employees recognise the social and economic need for Risk Control Management.
All personnel are required to co-operate in preventing accidents and damage to property. The whole approach to the administration of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy should stem from a team effort between Supervisors, Employees and Clients.